Translate

Saturday 3 October 2009

Re: what turns you on about wearing spandex?

Hey, Jay. I just got this email. I don't really check my email that much. I love the look of spandex, its skintight quality and its shine. I also love how it feels, slick and smooth. I do feel a little slutty when wearing it, which is part of the appeal. And I guess I feel empowered, too, knowing that all the guys who look at me when I wear it want to fuck me. It's quite a turn on. Also, I don't wear panties underneath and love how it feels when the sleek fabric rubs against my pussy when I move.

On a side note, I've seen your websites before. My boyfriend has all of your youtube videos saved as favorites. :) Thanks for writing.

from Spandex chick on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/436888291

No comments:

Post a Comment